Thursday, March 24, 2016

The topic for my research paper is democracy and I don't have a specific direction at the moment. Lately, I've been researching more about democracy in general and not something specific. One specific direction I might go into is, "Is America a true democracy." The kind of resources I've found are articles. They mostly talk about the real definition of a democracy and the history of it. Some talk about democracy in America specifically. So far, I think I'm most proud of two websites I've found because they really tell me what I need to know for my project. I'm most confused about whether or not I should keep doing this topic. I feel like later on while working on it, I wouldn't be as interested. Therefore, the paper wouldn't be as good as I wound intend it to be. The next step I'd like to take on this project is finding better websites, specific to my research question. Another step would be finding a resource other than a website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment