Wednesday, April 20, 2016

For the last several weeks, I have been working on my research paper. So far, it's been kind of hard. It's been a lot of work and it just had me question whether I wanted to continue doing it or not. In the end, I continued to do it and decided not to give up. One skill that has strengthened while working on my research paper is evaluating my sources. After I read a website throughly I realize whether I should use the source or not, whether it's reliable or not. For the first website I evaluated, I realized I didn't want to use it. I didn't find enough evidence and everything they talked about on the website wasn't something I wanted to include in my paper. I hope I continue to use this skill later down the road and continue to find better websites for my research paper.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you did not give up! The research process is much harder than the actual writing, in my opinion at least. You will see that all of your hard work really will pay off!!

    ReplyDelete